Terms & Conditions
Home >Terms & Conditions
Whereas I, the undersigned have engaged Country Crawl, LLC to assist with arrangements for vacation planning and for assistance in booking of accommodations and such tours, events and guiding services as to which I have agreed;
And Whereas it is a condition of participation in the tour and events which I seek that I have read and understand that there are limits to the liability of Country Crawl, LLC based upon the fact that I will be visiting a foreign country with its own laws and customs and Country Crawl, LLC will be engaging subcontractors on my behalf;
I hereby confirm that I have read and understand the following:
- It is hereby understood that the standard of care of Country Crawl, LLC is limited to that of an ordinary tour operator to make reasonable inquiries as to the reliability and reputation of any sub-contractors or agents, it is understood that the resources of Country Crawl, LLC are limited in that regard by their location in United States of America, is not a licensed tour operator at my destination(s) and therefore must engage sub-contractors and agents and is without staff or permanent agents at my proposed destinations, and it is acknowledged that I am responsible to make my own independent investigations or inquiries if I have any concerns.
- I hereby confirm that I assume the normal risks of travel to my intended destinations and participation in the activities I am seeking, confirm that accidents, property damage, serious bodily injuries, and fatalities can occur during adventure travel and confirm that any recourse I may have therefore will lie only directly against the airlines, hotels, inns, restaurants, travel agencies, transportation providers, tour guides, visited sites or other contracted entities and employees or associates thereof. I understand that if I chose to travel in the ocean, on highways, railways, roads, or streets I do so at my own risk and release Country Crawl, LLC from liability for any damages, injuries, or death that might occur to me or anyone else.
- Knowing that risks exist I hereby release and save harmless Country Crawl, LLC, it’s employees, agents, and volunteers, from any liability whatsoever in relation to the arrangements and my participation in the programs or tours arranged PROVIDED HOWEVER THAT nothing in this document relieves the liability of any contractor with whom I have directly contracted or Country Crawl, LLC has contracted on my behalf, notwithstanding that the arrangement was facilitated by Country Crawl, LLC OR relieves Country Crawl, LLC from liability arising from deliberate acts by their employees or fraud or theft by them.
- I understand that I am responsible to place and must have in place insurance for overseas health care for sickness or injury, trip cancellation and emergency repatriation to my home and confirm that I will make no misrepresentation respecting the status of my current health to the my insurer.
- I understand that my initial deposit is non-refundable and that if I have negotiated a payment plan with installment dates failure to make an installment on the scheduled date including NSF checks, Account Closed or Stop Payment will result in cancellation of my tour and all amounts paid at that time will be forfeited as liquidated damages without prejudice to the right of Country Crawl, LLC to recover any additional losses.
- I understand that the non-refundable deposit can be used towards my next trip.
- Valid Passport: The Client must be in possession of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel through each destination point along the itinerary of the tour, (passport must be valid 6 months past the return date), all visas, permits and certificates including vaccination certificates, insurance policies, required for the whole of the journey. The Client accepts full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the tour, and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing or defective documentation. Any information or advice given by the Company regarding visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is purely advisory, provided as a courtesy to the Client, and the Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions as to the information provided by third parties such as the appropriate governmental authorities.
- I understand that Country Crawl, LLC is not responsible for any possessions that I take on my tour, that they may be at risk and acknowledge that I have been advised to minimize the value of possessions and to acquire insurance for the loss or theft of valuable possessions and that my standard homeowner coverage is likely inapplicable. (ie. Leave the diamonds, gold, cash, important hard-drive data and superfluous camera lenses at home.)
- I also understand that Country Crawl, LLC is not responsible for any changes to itineraries schedules, departure dates or return dates occasioned by the actions or policies of subcontractors including airlines or occasioned by weather, war of insurrection.
- I understand that if fuel surcharges go up I will be responsible to pay for the difference in price.
- I understand that there is a $50 late fee if I do not pay in full one week before the trip departure date. This applies if I have already paid my deposit. If I haven’t paid my deposit, I do not need to pay late fees. If flight prices have gone up since the original domestic flights were booked, I am responsible to pay for the the difference in cost.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for booking my own international flight. To which case I contract Country Crawl, LLC to book my flight I have to first fully pay my second payment on top of the non-refundable deposit. If I have already paid my second payment and the flights have been booked there will be a flight cancellation fee of $250 and an administrative fee of $100. Cancellation within 2-4 weeks of the tour start date will result in a refund of 50% of the tour value, based on full payment. I also understand that if I cancel within 2 weeks of the tour start date the tour is 100% non refundable, as costs of booking transport and rooms has already been made.
- I understand that Country Crawl, LLC has promotional pricing from time to time and those prices are for new customers only and do not apply to people who have made their deposit already
- I understand that there is a $45 late fee added to the sign up fee when signing up for a tour that is within two weeks of the departure date.
- I understand that promo-codes for discounts may only be used at the point of purchase and cannot be combined with any other sale or promotion.
- I understand that there is a 5% charge added to all trips
- I understand that all advertised prices that include flights are based on the price of the land only cost that also include domestic flights, plus the actual cost of the international flight. If flights work out to cost more than listed then it is my responsibility to pay for the difference. For example for departures from Los Angeles (LAX) the price of the three-week trip is $3200 and the cost of the trip not including international airfare is $1999 making the average flight cost $1200. If the cost of the flight is more than $1200 then I am responsible to pay for that additional amount. So if the flights are $1400 then your trip cost will now be $3399.
- I understand that Country Crawl, LLC has the right to cancel any tour 30 days prior to departure if there is not enough people on the tour. I can choose to get a full refund or choose another departure date.
- Finally, I understand that there are strict laws at my intended destination respecting possession of banned substances or participation in inappropriate conduct including but not limited to sexual contact with minors, agree to abide by the laws of the land, and understand that Country Crawl, LLC has a zero tolerance policy for breaches of local laws which will result in immediate termination of our arrangement following which Country Crawl, LLC will have no further responsibility for me or further obligation to provide services and I will be on my own.